CORaL-GCE Kannur is one of the 9 centres established in all Govt. Engineering Colleges in the state.
This centre is aimed to bridge a conspicuous gap existing between the research produced by the academics in the academic institutions and problems in the society warranting intelligent, sustainable and environmental friendly technological solutions.
It acts as a link between research institutes, industries, LSGDs and Government missions on one side and academic institutions on the other side.
Partnerships between colleges and industries enable knowledge exchange and collaborative research. Collaborative research approach leads to breakthrough discoveries, technological advancements, and innovative solutions that address industry-specific challenges.
It opens up opportunities for industry professionals to access cutting-edge research facilities, equipment, and infrastructure available at colleges.
CORaL provides the necessary support and resources to help industries translate research findings into marketable products or services, fostering economic growth and job creation.
By bridging the gap between theory and practice, collaboration between colleges and industries plays a crucial role in preparing students for successful careers and driving societal progress.
1. Workshop on Collaborative research: Benefits and Challenges on 22 March 2023 for the participants from industries and academic institutions.
2. Visit by the faculty members to Kuttiadi Hydroelectric Power House on 18 March 2022.
3. Let’s Ideate Hackathon for students
Dr. Sudheesh Kumar C P, Associate Professor (ME)
1. Dr. Rafeeque P C, Professor (CSE)
2. Dr. Ranjith Ram A, Associate Professor (ECE)
3. Dr. Vandana Sreedharan, Associate Professor (CE)
4. Dr. Manoj Kumar M C, Associate Professor (EEE)